The term 'PSCL' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and the term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- - The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- - Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- - Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- - This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- - All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- - Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- - From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- - Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Union of India.
BOOKING / CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
- 1 No Confirmation shall be presumed or inferred unless a signed agreement to sell is executed upon payment of 'due consideration.
- 2 If the Customer intends to cancel the booking of the flat, he shall submit "Cancellation Application
Form" in prescribed format and submit the same to the Company along with all the original receipts
issued by the Company towards payments received from the Customer
- 3 In case, any of the original receipts have been lost by the Customer, he shall submit a duly
notarised affidavit-cum-Indemnity in prescribed format to the Company in that regard, at the cost of the
- 4 About refund of the amounts to the Customer by the Company:
- a) The Company will refund only the amount received towards "price" of the flat without any interest
thereon (said "REFUND AMOUNT") by deducting /forfeiting a sum of Rs.l,OO,OOO/- towards damages to
holding the said flat and handling / administrative charges. Hence the amounts paid towards service
tax, VAT, stamp duty, registration fees, legal fees, extra work/ changes in the flat et cetera, as the case
may be, will not be refunded by the Company. Moreover, if there is any extra work carried out in the flat,
the Company will also deduct the amount required to remove that extra work and bring the flat to its
original position from the said Refund Amount.
- b) If the Customer is cancelling the booking of his flat after the registration of agreement to sell, he shall
execute and register a cancellation deed in respect of the flat within 20 days from his submitting Cancellation Application Form to the Company. In such case the Customer shall pay Cancellation charges to the Company towards processing fees and cost of registration of cancellation deed at the time of submitting the said form to the Company.
- c) The said Refund Amount will be refunded to the Customer by the Company out of the amounts received from new purchaser of the flat after the said flat has been booked by the new purchaser, or at the sole discretion of the Company.
d. If there are more than one applicants, the cheque of the said Refund Amount shall be drawn in the name of "First" applicant only.
- 5 Once the Customer submits the said Cancellation Application Form to the Company, the Customer shall cease to have any right, title, interest of anv kind in respect of the said flat and the Company will be free to sell the same to any intending purchaser at any price at its own discretion.